Friday, June 10, 2011

this is the "beyond"...


Having been involved in the wedding industry for over 20 years in Western New England, you get to know the area wedding professionals...not only their business life and experience, but I've been lucky enough to have many become close friends...consider them "family"! And when it comes to friends and family, you really want to do anything you can to support them. Well, here's a look into what's happening with a member of my "family" who is a well respected wedding professional in the area. I thought I would share her story...please read!

I've known Tara Delskey-Eagen for almost 20 years, both personally and professionally. I've watched her life, her love and devotion to family, friends and business grow so much over the years. And now, to see how much love she and her husband, Ken, have for their beautiful little boy, Declan. Declan has touched so many lives...here's my chance, our chance to touch his. Please support this walk by giving what you can.

In Tara's words about Declan: <--click here and read!

No comments: